1. Intellectual Property Rights
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, the App and the Smart Contracts, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site or to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely to your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the App, the Content, and the Marks.
Provided that you own, or get permission from someone who owns a Dragon War asset, you are granted a limited license to create fan-art which can be used commercially given that you follow the terms set herein:
- Fan artwork must not use official Dragon War assets (the Dragon War logo, Dragon War Shard logo, etc), but creating derivate non-commercial official Dragon War assets as inspiration is acceptable.
- The artwork must clearly state “Dragon War Fanart”, link to https://dragonwar.io/, and link directly to the Hero, Dragons,... that is being used for inspiration.
- A Dragon War NFT can be used to generate a maximum of $10,000 (TBD) in revenue before an official license agreement has to be signed. The revenue can come from either fanart (tokenized or physical) or merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, hoodies, etc).
- Creating original fanart without monetizing it is acceptable without any license or ownership.